- How many current projects does a translator have on average? 3
- What is the most common year a project was originally published?
2016 with 567 projects.
- What is the number of “abandoned” projects? (not updated since
2018/01/31 and status incomplete) 1285
- What is the most common day to start a translation project? Monday
- Who is the author with the most translated works? Kamachi Kazuma,
author of A Certain Magical Index and other light novel series.
- The most common word in novel titles? “World”, which occurs 226
times, followed by “god” and “love”. See the word cloud for others.
Exponential growth of projects, many new licenses, and Chinese projects might just outnumber Japanese ones by this time next year.